Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School!






If you can believe it, another school year has started! This is the last year untill Nicholle is a Senior in High School that all the kids will be in the same school! This is amazing to me. Nicholle started 6th grade, Emma 5th, and Micah 3rd. They are amazing children.

Emma will be tested for gate this month...she is a little nervous but excited for the challenge. She also begins Violin this week. (I'll let you know how that goes)Micah started tackle football about a month ago, and Nicholle is getting ready to go to camp keep for a week in early October. My babies are growing up!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Jess, I love your blog, super cute. I just started "blogging" and am loving it so far. I love having an online journal with pictures! So in case you're interested, here is our blog address: www.tomandwendymontgomery.blogspot.com
I've been thinking about you lately, hope everything is going as well as can be expected. Please let me know what I can do to help! Take care.
Wendy

Heather said...

Hey, it is amazing how big all the kids are getting. You are crazy doing all that, but you wouldn't be happy any other way.