Thursday, July 31, 2008

For the Love of Handmade Soap


I have a new addiction! I am in love with handmade soap! I can't seem to get enough of it! I have been secretly buying soaps from etsy to feed my addiction...I love lavender soaps the most. I have bought from several etsy shops, most recently from Dennis Anderson Soaps. His Lavender exfoliating bar is to die for. I purchased his Lavender fields and Jamine and Ginger Bars about a month ago. Between buying from him I bought 2 bars of Summer Rhubarb from a shop called Savor. These soaps are amazing...they smell wonderful, they have awesome lather, and they are handmade! You can't beat that. If you have never tried handmade soap you'll want to give them a try!

dennisanderson.etsy.com
savor.etsy.com

3 comments:

homegirl said...

Can you believe I've never tried handmade soap! I'm so out dated! I just started reading Fablehaven, its really good! Have you read the 3rd book yet?

Heather said...

You are a crazy lady!! How are you? How much do your little covers cost. My sister just had a little boy. I hope all is well.

Unknown said...

check out my etsy shop...www.bluejeanjess.etsy.com

I have sets for 3.75 and 8.75