Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag Your It....Thanks alot!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1- Living in Chicago
2- Taking care of a 2 year old and a 6 month old
3- Teaching primary
4- Missing my family and friends in Utah
5- Penny pinching

Five things on my to do list today...
1- Study for my stats exam in the morning
2- Finish my stats workbook
3- Sew several things that need to be mailed in the morning
4- Buy kitty litter/milk/bread
5- Put the dogs in the garage

Five snacks that i enjoy...
1- chocolate covered raisins
2- anything chocolate
3- chips
4- gummy bears
5- yellow zimgers

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Make a large donation
2- Pay off all my debts
3- Finish school
4- Set aside money for kids school/missions
5- Hire a housekeeper

Five places I have lived...
1- Ohio
2- Utah (3)
3- Illinois
4- Pennsyvania
5- Arizona
6- California (2)

Five jobs I have had...
1- sandwich makers
2- Mother
3- sweat shop worker
4- house wife
5- student

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Tag...
Tiff
Lacey
Jenn
Mom
Pam

2 comments:

Cotton Queen said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy!! LOL

Cotton Queen said...

Oh and you are welcome. Love Ya!!