Saturday, May 17, 2008

Newest Edition


My newest edition to my ETSY shop! My Sprinkle No Mores are now avalible in 2 color combinations. These soft sprinkle catchers are a must have for any new baby boy! Mommy and Daddy will never have to worry about being sprinkled on again.

"They look nice & warm, so they've just gotta be placed over the offending waterspout quickly before the cold air sets it off." AlliesAdornmentshttp://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5202337

Machine Wash and Dry
Each sprinkle protector has been made with two layers of flannel for extra absorbancy!
Set of 3
USPS Shipping
Paypal and RME

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So how does this work exactly and what made you think of this?

Unknown said...

Oh you know, I stay up all night thinking of these things...no really someone told me about a product called pee pee tee pee's which are used to cover little baby boys waterspouts....so you don't get watered on.