Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Family


I wanted to share a little about my family, I have three great kids, Nicholle, Emma, and Micah. They keep me on my toes with drama, swim team, football, and all their school adventures. My husband Brandon and I have been married for a little over 13 years. We started our family right away and had our last during his final year of medical school. We have lived all over the United States, UT, ILL, PA, AZ, and CA. We have 6 pets, 3 pug dogs (Lucky, Clover, and Shamrock), 2 cats (Irish and Butterscotch), and a bunny (nibbles, but we tease the kids that it's name is nipples).

We love Bakersfield, CA, it has been a great place to settle down. The kids go to a fantastic school, with awesome teachers. I am a full time student at Bakersfield College.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bakersfield??? I have weekend property right up the 55 in Tehachapi (but really 10 miles out of town in Sand Canyon). Let's get together sometime!!

I've been told Bakersfield is VERY VERY supportive of artisan work. Let us know of the events you get involved with.

Unknown said...

thanks PCJ-
Let me know when you come to town, we can meet up...
Jess

Unknown said...

Cute photo. Welcome to blogging. :)

Tresijas said...

What cutie pies!!!